Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

First Dr. Appointment 7-25-07

Eli and I had our first Dr appointment yesterday. It was pretty anticlimactic. We were hoping to have our first ultrasound but the Dr wanted to wait until 9 weeks. They did an exam and took some blood and then we mainly just talked about health history and then any questions that I had.
I asked her if they did a pregnancy test of the urine sample and she laughed and said no, we expect that you know that before you come in. I told her that I had a positive home pregnancy test…and Eli chimed in and told her that I took 4 and they were all positive! She just laughed at me!
We have an ultrasound scheduled in 2 weeks, but my Aunt Deb is going to do one for me when I go back to NE the first weekend in August. I just need some proof that there really is a baby in there!
I feel great so far. No sickness just tired. Please keep us in your prayers though.
The Dr. said that I was ahead of the game being on the prenatal vitamins for a year and starting the DHA supplements-Thanks Stacy!
I really liked the Dr and the nurse did a great job with my blood draw-Thanks for the recommendation Libby.
Love you all.

No comments: