Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

First Ultrasound 8-3-07


Hello Everyone,
Another update on Baby Frick. I am sure that some of you don't want the play by plays…but you're going to get them anyway! HA.
We had our first ultrasound on Friday. My mom's friend did one for me while we were back in Nebraska this weekend. The baby looks good. Based on the crown to rump measurement we are right at 8 weeks so starting 9 weeks today. The baby had a strong heart beat at 171 bpm. It was so fast and so amazing to hear! Yes, I cried! The baby kept moving around. I don't think it liked the wand being in it's space! There are only 2 chambers to the heart right now so the heart beat just went back and forth between the two. It was amazing!
For all of you who know how much I was "doubting" being pregnant. I finally believe it! I saw the little peanut and heard it's heart beat. They say that the chances of miscarriage go way down once you have heard a heart beat, so praise God.

God is sooooo good and his creation is so amazing!

Please keep Eli and I and baby Frick in your prayers!

No comments: