Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dr. Appointment #4 10-1-07 17 weeks Pregnant

I had another Dr.'s appointment yesterday and Eli was able to come. They asked the normal questions and we listened to the heart beat. It was such a blessing to hear the babies heart beating. We have had a few ladies in our congregation miscarry recently and it just set our minds at ease to hear that our baby is still doing well. They didn't measure the heart rate this time, but the Dr said she thought it was fast, around 155. That kind of threw Eli and I off because every other time it has been in the 170's so we were thinking it was a girl.

The "SEX" appointment is on the 22nd at 3pm. We can't wait to find out what we are having. Eli and I are both leaning toward thinking it is a girl at this point, but we may be surprised. My mom is still determined that it is a girl, although she did have a baby boy dream the other night.

I have started rubbing my belly and feeling pregnant! I thank God multiple times a day for our little miracle and I just can't stop smiling!

Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling too! love, Karen

Maga said...

My baby is having a baby! God is good. Boy or girl, we are blessed! Love Maga

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel! My mom and everyone was sure i was going to have a girl too. But when we found out in the ultrasound that it was a boy, I was shocked!! I was so excited. I am excited for the two of you, this is a VERY exciting and special time. Love every minute of it.