Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2007

GO ROCKIES!

My parents came out this past weekend for the Rockies game. We went on Sunday night and froze our butts off but it sure was fun. I wish we would have taken a picture. We had our ski gear on with rain gear on top. I wasn't able to get a hot chocolate until the 6th innning because they kept selling out of them.

My mom and I did a lot of shopping! She only has a super Wal-Mart in McCook so she shoppes me ragged when she is out here. We went to a baby shower on Saturday afternoon for my friend Maggie that is having twin boys. My mom really enjoyed meeting everyone and it made her feel at peace knowing that I have all of those great women from Church to help me through the pregnancy and when the baby is born.

Speaking of the baby...I am almost at the half way point. I am 19 weeks along. We go in on Monday at 3 to find out the sex of the baby. Be sure to check the blog on Monday night or Tuesday morning for the big announcement. So far my friend Brie from work that is due a week before me is having a boy and my friend Liz from college who is due a week before me as well is having a boy. Eli and I still have no feelings one way or another on what our baby is. We will truly be shocked either way.

I am still feeling good and getting bigger by the day. Eli smiles at me every night when I walk in the door and says, I think you have grown! I am doing the treadmill about twice a week right now. I would like to be doing more, but you have to start somewhere!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so if its a boy its LeRoy and a girl its going to be Leann.love ya guys LeRoy

Leah said...

Okay, I am dying to know the sex!!!!