Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

6 months! Dr appt #6 11-19-07

We had another Dr appt today. We have reached the 6 month mark. Everything looks good and I am gaining weight daily! I have gained a total of 18 pounds, 6 in the last month, which the Dr says is right on track and I am measuring right at 24 weeks. Our due date is still set at March 11th and we are cruising along. The Dr did tell me to be careful with all of the Holiday indulgences because 6 pounds a month would not be healthy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No pumpkin pie and whip cream for you!!

Kari said...

I am so glad to hear that the appointment went well. Yeah for that!! We'll be good about working out next week so you can still indulge over the holidays and not gain too much. :)

BrandyMcD said...

Don't listen to the dr. Eat what you want. Lincoln wants to enjoy the holidays too!

:-)

(I had some months where I gained a lot. But I stayed within the dr's goals and actually lost a little at the end.)