Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2007

The only time you have ever wanted to be kicked.

My son finally kicked me and I was so happy I cried! It was Thursday November 8th. There is another girl at work that is due the same week as me and that very morning she asked me if I had felt him kick. I sadly sad no. She had been feeling her little boy kick for a few weeks by that point. I was sad and a little concerned that I hadn't felt him kick yet, and sure enough later that day while sitting at my desk he kicked me! My little Lincoln knew how much I needed that kick to ease my mind and my heart. I was so thrilled. He has been kicking all day every day since then. It is such a neat feeling and a constant reassurance that he is in there alive and well. They are growing stronger by the day. Eli was able to feel it too.

1 comment:

Kari said...

That is so great! A little kick means the world. What a blessing to know that baby is alive and well in your tummy!

“The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name.” Psalm 91:14 (NLT)