Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dr. Appt # 10 35 Weeks Pregnant 2-6-08

I had a Dr.'s appointment this morning. I finally got to meet Dr. Hoch the non pregnant female Dr of the practice. She was very nice. It was a short and sweet appointment. Lincoln's heart beat is good and he is head down, so that is good news. I am going to go weekly from here on out. She said that they would measure my cervix next time to see if I am dialated at all. It is all very real with only 5 weeks to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad your appt went well and Lincoln is just great!!! I can't believe you have 5 weeks to go either. It seems like just yesterday we were out for my birthday and you said how you were sick, and I said "it's probably food poisoning because I've had that before and your symptoms seem in line with that". Little did we know you had a baby inside!! - Kari