Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 29, 2008

Dr Appt. #13 2-29-08 38 Weeks Pregnant

I was able to see Dr Hoch at this visit but I waited for quite a while in the room. Don't you just love sitting naked in those cold rooms waiting for the Dr! I get to do it once a week now. Dr Long had her baby on Thursday so they are down one Dr. Lincoln is still head down and I am still at 1cm dilation. The Dr said that if she had to guess she would say that he is coming the week of his due date. She said that everything is tracking right on schedule for him to come at 40 weeks. I have had a few contractions and she said that my uterus was trying to push him down and get him ready. I would love to have him out of my ribs! I think he is going to be a long baby. I won't let them give me an estimate of his weight because I don't want to worry about that. I have heard so many horror stories about how off they are on their projections and then it just causes the women to worry. I figure I have to push him out whether he is 6 pounds or 10!

I am very anxious to see my son for the first time and I would love to carry him in my arms rather than in my ribs!

No comments: