Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lincoln's Nursery








My mom came out last weekend to help me finish up Lincoln's nursery. We sorted through all of the gifts he received from the three baby showers. We washed and put away all of his clothes and blankets. I was so amazed at how many clothes he already has. We had a few more large items to pick up so we went to Babies R Us and spent all of my gift cards.

Eli spent the weekend putting his pack and play, swing, stroller, and bouncer seat together.

Thanks mom for all of your help. You are so amazing! You achieve more in one weekend then most people do in a week! I love you so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nursery fit for a Prince!! Looks awesome. I wouldn't have missed the oppurtunity to help you! Valance looks nice. I love you soo much too. Give Lincoln a pat for me. See you soon! Love Grandma Maga

Kari said...

It looks so awesome! Great job ladies!
-Kari

Anonymous said...

I am sure that Eli had fun putting all of that stuff together. It is such a pain, nothing goes together like it should and the instructions, if you read that sort of thing are terrible. Anyway, the room looks amazing. You guys should be proud and I look forward to seeing the little man.
Love, Cousin Dan H.

Anonymous said...

the nursery looks great. i cant wait until i see Lincoln.
love, cousin kristin