Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day was my Last Day


Suzanne, Meredith, Me, Dena and Kari
2-28-08

I will miss seeing you girls every day! Thanks for my goodbye lunch!

I had my last day of work today. It was very surreal. I got to work around 11 because of my Dr's appointment and then we had lunch with our Salomon vendor. After lunch we walked around Aspen Grove shopping center and headed back to the office around 1. I wrapped up a little bit of work and then walked around to say my goodbyes. Almost everyone was already gone or in a meeting so I wasn't able to say goodbye to very many people. I know that I will see them all still so I wasn't too worried about saying goodbye. I left the office around 3:30 and headed down to Highlands Ranch. I treated myself to a pedicure and got my hair cut. I figured I should get that done before Lincoln comes and I am home bound for a while. If Lincoln doesn't come until his due date, March 11th I will have a week at home all to myself. I plan to do some sleeping, reading and nesting! A bunch of my girlfriends that are mothers told me to take really long showers because those will soon be a thing of the past.

No comments: