Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ladies Tea and Dinner with Friends



I took Lincoln to the annual tea at Church. I was asked to host a table again this year. I decorated the table but my friend Amy hosted so I could tend to Lincoln. I was going to leave him home with Eli for the day but it would have lasted through two feedings so I decided it was just easier to take him and step away to feed him. He had a rough day though so it made the tea a little less enjoyable than I had hoped. He blew through two diapers and ruined his adorable outfit before the tea even started. He slept through most of the tea as long as he was being held. We had to rush to clean up the table and head home because we were having dinner guests.

Nick, Kara and their little guy Logan came over for dinner. Eli made a gourmet meal of fajitas and margaritas. We had a great time talking and laughing. Logan is 20 months old and has a full vocabulary. He calls his pacifier a geek. Logan had a very hard time with Nick holding Lincoln. He was crying big tears and saying "daddy...daddy." Kara is pregnant with their second so it is good that Logan is in a daddy phase. We put the boys to bed around 9:30 and hung out until they headed home at 11:30. They brought Logans pac and play and he went right down in our guest room. Eli and I admired them for just bringing his pj's, pac and play and going with the flow.


No comments: