Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Three Months Old


Our baby Lincoln is three months old. Wow how time flies. He is more amazing every day. I just can't get enough of him. I literally stare at him all day long and probably kiss him way more than any little boy would like to be kissed by his mom. I have to get the kisses in now before he is too "cool" to let his mommy kiss him. He has started "talking" a lot more and he still smiles a lot. I have tried laying him on his tummy to practice rolling over but he is not a fan of tummy time. He is still not a big fan of naps. I have learned that I have to let him fall asleep on his own. If I lay him down in his crib or pac n play for a nap he will just scream. He will literally cry for 45 mins. Now I just allow him to fall asleep in his bouncy seat or on our bed. He sleeps really well if he just moves into his nap after he is done playing. He is still wearing his size 1 diapers during the day and size 2 at night to help him sleep longer. I think we could move him up to a size 2 for the day as well. He has some chubby little legs. I am still feeding him every 3 hours but he has been sleeping through his 3am feeding pretty consistently now. He goes to bed around 9:30 and sleeps until around 6:30. This sleeping through the night thing is great! Eli is still giving him a bottle of pumped milk at 9. He is eating 6oz now so it is hard for me to keep up with him. I am also trying to pump extra so we can do an overnight trip for our anniversary. Our 4 year anniversary is on the 26th and my mom is going to come out so we can do dinner and stay at a bed and breakfast. Grandma will be his first ever babysitter!

We took him to Wash Park after Church for his birthday and then out to lunch at our favorite Mexican Restaurant La Fogata. We took lots of pictures at the park. It was a walk down memory lane for us because 4 years ago this month we were getting married there and now here we are walking through the park with our son. God is Great!

Check out the rest of the pictures at this link.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=67914&l=c9023&id=1018812840

2 comments:

Kari said...

What a cute entry! It is pretty crazy to think about how much has changed in your last 5 years. So many blessings!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture! It is hard to tell by looking at you that you are a proud MOMMY! ha Love Grandma Maga