Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mommy Time

I have had a lot of mommy time lately which has been nice. On Friday night Kari hosted a clothing swap party at her apartment. Each girl was to bring at least 5 items from her closet that she doesn't wear anymore. It could be clothes, purses, jewelry just anything that you thought someone else might like. It was a great way to clean out your closet and bring a few new things home. It was a nice ladies night out for me. On Saturday Lincoln and I went to a baby shower for our friend Kim. Kim and Matt had a baby girl named Lila Ann Farwell in April. They didn't find out the sex of the baby until the birth so they had the baby shower after she was born. Sunday we went to Church and then headed to Wash Park to take pictures in the flower garden but the flowers weren't in yet. On Monday night I had some more mommy time. I play on a our women's church softball team on Monday nights. Tuesday night I had yet another night out. I met some girl friends downtown to see Sex and the City. I was very excited to finally see it. It was good. I was shocked at some of the graphic scenes though because I have only ever watched the TBS reruns and they are not nearly as graphic as the true HBO ones. I am so lucky to have a husband that wants me to go out and have some me time. It is great to leave and know that Lincoln is in great hands with his daddy.

Here are some cute pictures from the weekend.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=67813&l=2758c&id=1018812840

3 comments:

Kari said...

I'm so glad you got some mommy time this weekend! It was great to see you on Friday night!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, every picture I see seems to be just a little cuter than the last! Mommy time is important, have fun! Keep up the good work Daddy! Grandma loves you baby Lincoln!! Love Grandma Maga

LuvnColorado said...

Love the little plaid pants and sweater. Adorable!