Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Goodbye Uncle Anthony

My brother is moving to Decatur Illinois to coach and be the marketing director for Millican University. It is a great opportunity for him and we pray that eventually it will bring him back to Colorado to coach for UNC or CSU. We picked him up from the airport on Saturday afternoon and he spent some time visiting friends throughout the week. We met him for dinner at CB & Potts on Wednesday night with his friend Kristen and then he came back home with us. We spent all day Wednesday together getting him ready for his move. Eli made a fabulous dinner of steaks, potatoes and salad on Thursday night. We enjoyed the evening with Anth and Kristen and then Lincoln and I took him to the airport this morning. We have been able to see him a lot since Lincoln was born so it is going to be hard to have him so far away. Thank goodness for technology. I keep a blog, Facebook, My Space and we send videos over you tube so he will be able to see and hear all about Lincoln while he is away.
Uncle Anthony giving his first bottle. Look at the love between them.


I think he looks like a Kerr here


What good looking boys


My shirtless boys

1 comment:

Kari said...

I know you'll miss your brother so much, so we'll pray the job allows him an opportunity in CO someday soon!!!