Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The POD

When I lived at the Cairns house we were put into prayer groups of three and they were called PODS. I was blessed enough to be in a group with Jenny and Kari. We met periodically in one anothers rooms and shared prayer requests. It was such a special time to share our hearts and know that the others would be praying for us. Jenny lives in Colorado Springs with her husband John and their little boy Christian. They have another baby boy on the way. We met in Castle Rock for dinner on June 20th. We had a great time talking and reminiscing. We closed the restaurant down. I didn't get Lincoln home and into bed until 1am, but it was well worth it. We met in Castle Rock again for dinner on the 22nd of this month as a late birthday celebration for Kari. Our friend Johanna from the Cairns house joined us as well. We closed the restaurant down again. Thank God for great Christian friends.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Yay! I love our pod time. I am so blessed to have you and Jenny in my life. I truly think of both as my sisters and am thankful for you both all the time!