Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lincoln at Four Months


Lincoln is growling like crazy and changing every day. He had his four month appointment on the 8th. He had to get 4 more shots and another oral vaccine. He cried but as soon as I picked him up he was fine again. He is 26 inches long which is the 90th percentile. Hopefully he will be tall and handsome like his daddy. He was 14 pounds even and his head was 41.5 cm. The Dr said that he looked great. He finally decided to roll over on the 14th. I have been practicing with him because both of his buddies from my work were rolling over at about 3 1/2 months. He was laying on our bed on his back and he rolled to his stomach. They say that babies roll from front to back first but not our son. When Eli got home he put him on his tummy on our bed and sure enough he rolled from front to back. He decided to do both in one day. He has not rolled over since, either way. I think he was trying to get me to stop worrying about him and he hates tummy time, so I guess he figured once he rolled over for me he wouldn't' have to practice anymore.

1 comment:

Brie said...

He is so cute. I love this picture. I glad he rolled over for you.