Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend

We had a really nice holiday weekend. I drove down to Castle Rock on Friday to pick up my brothers dogs from Anna's parents house, so he could visit with them over the weekend. I had a nice visit with Ken and Judy. They had some presents for Lincoln and were really excited to meet him. Anthony, Mom and Dad arrived Friday night. We spent the evening in the garage listening to the Rockies game. Saturday morning Dad, Anth, Eli and Shawn went golfing. Mom, Lincoln and I did some grocery shopping and got things ready for the BBQ. Liz and Gabe arrived around noon for us to meet Parker, born March 11th. We got to spend some time with them before everyone else arrived. Everyone else started showing up around 2. We had a really great turn out. Carl and Denise were there until around 10pm and the guys stayed up until after midnight. I went to bed around 10 because Lincoln has not been sleeping well at all. Sunday morning we went to Church. Jerry Selby did Lincolns dedication at Church. The congregation prayed for him and for Eli and I. After Church we did our last shopping trip to the Sports Authority before I lost my discount. We were all very tired when we got back home so we laid around and watched a movie. Monday morning we went to Mimi's Cafe for brunch and then mom, dad and Anth headed home. It was a great weekend full of family and friends.
Jerry Selby, Me, Lincoln and Eli at his dedication

Uncle Anthony and Lincoln

Dad, Mom and Brother

Lincoln (March 8th) Parker (March 11th)

1 comment:

Kari said...

The BBQ was so fun! I'm glad you whole fam could be there!