Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Changes

Every day in our little sons life is so precious because he is constantly changing. I pause several times a day to thank God that I am able to stay home with my son. I am so greatful to my husband and how hard he works so I can stay home with him. Lincoln is now in size 1 diapers. No more of those tiny tiny newborn diapers. They were leaving red marks around his chubby little thighs. We weighed him at my moms office on the 23rd and he weighed 10lbs 7.5oz. They say they should gain about an ounce a day and he gained exactly one pound since his 1month on the 8th, so he gained exactly one ounce a day.
He has been smiling a lot. At first he would just mimic smiles if you got really close to him, but now he smiles all on his own. We were walking through Target yesterday and he was just smiling away. He started doing something new yesterday. I was playing with him on my lap and sticking my tongue out at him. He started to mimic me and stick his tongue out too. So cute! He is also starting to coo back when you talk to him.

No comments: