Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dr Appt # 9 33 Weeks Pregnant

I had an appointment at 3:15 today and they finally brought me back at 4. The nurse listened to Lincoln's heartbeat, which is still strong and checked my blood pressure. I was planning to meet Dr. Hoch at this appointment which is the other female Dr in this practice but after waiting for about 15 mins the nurse came back in and asked me if I would be willing to see Dr. Naake because Dr Hoch was running really behind. I laughed out loud and then said sure. I figured at this point why not! I think God is teaching me to be flexible and laid back through all this Dr stuff to prepare me for delivery! Dr Naake was a nice man and he told me that whoever was on call was going to be the Dr that would deliver me so I might as well meet all of them. All in all things are still good. My next appointment is Feb 6th which will be 35 weeks and then I will go weekly from there on.

I am feeling huge and uncomfortable but I love feeling Lincoln make full turns in my stomach. Eli watched him moving around the other night while I laid on the couch. He is already amazing me!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I am so glad that Baby Lincoln is still going well. I can't wait for him to come out!!

PS - You serioulsy look wonderful...it helps that you're extremely attractive! :)