Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm Normal! No comments please!

I called the Dr again today because I still hadn't heard from them. I was suppose to get my glucose results on Thursday. I called them Thursday, Friday and then again today. They kept telling me that the Dr had to sign them before they could give me the results. I finally got a hold of them today and they told me that the results were normal! Praise God. Thank you for all of your prayers. I see my new Dr for the first time this Thursday. I am excited to meet her. We start our birthing classes on Tuesday from 6-9 pm. We will go every Tueday night in January. He is due 9 weeks from now! How crazy is that!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Not sure what you meant by No Comments Please...but I'm leaving a comment that says PRAISE GOD for your test results. The last thing you want to worry about is a diet change and your blood sugar levels. Yeah for that!!!

Lisa said...

hi friend! it has been such a long time. you are quite the precious pregnant girl. we need to get together - i have missed you!

BrandyMcD said...

Hooray!

I didn't know you were getting a new doctor. I hope he/she works out for you.