Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Prince Charming is On His Way



I had the most beautiful baby shower on Saturday January 26th. My dear friends Stacy Pepple, Kelly Purdy, Deb Krull and Kari Shrader put the whole event together for Lincoln and I. It was absolutely beautiful. It was at the club house at Kari's apartment complex. The whole room was decorated in a prince theme to mirror the invitation. They thought of everything. The cake was in the shape of a crown with a baby on top. There were golden goblets to drink from, treasure boxes full of candy as parting gifts and crowns throughout the room. The food was amazing. 35 people were able to make it and help me celebrate my little prince. The gifts were such a blessing. We played a few games, ate cake and opened lots of gifts.

Thank you again Ladies for coming and making me feel so special and loved. A huge thank you to my beautiful hostesses for all of the time, effort and expense you put in to this amazing baby shower. I love you all!


The Prince Cake
Stacy and I

Kari and I

My mom, Aunt Jacquetta, Aunt Glenna

Jenny, Gretchen, Me, Dena, Amanda, Kari, Ginger

The Girls trying to get my belly measurement
Brook and I
Jenny, Me, Kari

Grandma and the beautiful fisherman quilt she made

1 comment:

Kari said...

What a great pictures!! It was so fun to be a part of everything and make it memorable for you!